01/11/2009

Life drawing classes for the last two weeks

In the previous week we were learning how to draw through using lines... I find this very helpful, as it gives me a good idea of how to set out my model and get the proportions right. Normally i end up making the models head far too big..













All of the images above are from the previous week, we had to intergrate the model with objects around her. I found this a bit difficult because, once again i couldnt get the proportions right.. Also the spaces between model and object kept being out of place, to big or to small.



















In these drawings i felt a lot more pleased because they showed emotion and texture. I prefer doing sketches that involve shading and detail, mainly because the outcome is always better in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment