15/11/2009

Essay preparation

After doing a fair amount of research it looks like my essay will be based around the new Konami game PES 2010. I really wanted to do it on the first Assassins Creed game, the reason being, it was one of the most enjoyable games i have played. But there is hardly any supporting information regarding production design that i can find.. However maybe this is a good thing, because football had and still is sort of a very big part of my life so this may improve my essay because ill have a certain passion for it? This is not a definite decision just yet but i will be making it in the next two days because i want to get it done early, so i can make sure its perfect.. My last essay in my opinion was weak, as i didn't put enough time into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment