14/12/2009

Getting the hang of perspective

After Phills last lesson in photoshop where he introduced me to perspective view. It helped so much, it has given me a real idea on how to get the best out of my drawings by giving them the feeling that you can really dive into the picture.

This image is just a quick sketch using perspective guidelines. The reason for choosing a street view was just i felt it would be fairly easy to complete and show a great deal of depth. Obviously my projects will have nothing to do with this, its just for practice..



The secon is just an idea i had after looking out of my window.. You look out and its raining so hard, plus it the early hours of yje morning and your eye just catches the figure of a man under the bus shelter on the opposite side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment